Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Stormy Weather

Positive Quote Of The Day:
Sorrows gather around great souls as storms do around mountains; but, like them, they break the storm and purify the air of the plain beneath them.
-Abyee Maracigan


Last Thursday the rain started but this week the storm came. I have been feeling off since last Thursday but I was not able to put my finger on what exactly the problem was. Last night, I found out that one of the most influential people in my life had been diagnosed with breast cancer. My heart dropped when I heard the news. How can such a horrible thing happen to such a great person? I broke down and she took me into her arms and told me, "Don't worry, I'm a fighter!". As sad as I am, those words made me feel a lot better. I know she would give me the look for saying this but, I know she is going to kick this cancer's ass. She is having surgery next week. If anybody is reading this, if you are one of those people that pray, I would like to ask for your prayers. If you are not one of those people that is fine but, could you please cross your fingers and toes for me? There is stormy weather outside and there is stormy weather inside me. What a coincidence!

Have a happy night-

Free





No comments:

Post a Comment