Friday, March 5, 2010

Fun And Furballs

Positive Quote Of The Day:
"If I were given the opportunity to present a gift to the next generation, it would be the ability for each individual to learn to laugh at himself."

-Charles Schultz


I love Bed Bath & Beyond! While shopping for wedding gifts (Not for me =/) I saw this set and I told Dan OMG I have to have these! And yes I made the gimme gimme face. He then reminded me that our oven is to small to fit these pans. So even if we had the extra $30 I couldn't have them =( Someday I will have a kitchen bigger than The Blue Banana.



Speaking of blue... I'm in love with a mixer. Once I saw Betty (Yes I named her) it was love at first sight. I often dream about us sitting on a white sandy beach sipping on margaritas together. When I finally do get a kitchen, she's mine and I'll be in the kitchen baking for weeks.



Ok, I need to have this dress!!!!! I'm going to become a master with my sewing machine and then it will be mine, all mine!!! (Insert evil Disney villain cackle here)



Now that I have that out of my system on to more realistic plans:


This morning Dan and I went to take tours of some of the local kennels. We managed to find just the right place for Kinsey after making only three stops. She will be "vacationing" at the Lucky Dog Pet Resort. They have a really nice facility with a super friendly staff and low cost. They even have a nice place for Princess B to stay. In a few weeks Kinsey will go to "Puppy day care" to try it out. I'm sure she will love it though.

I have been really good about not talking about Disney World but today the Disney bug bit me. Dan likes to be spontaneous and just go with the flow but, I'm a planner! The spreadsheet for the Disney trip was started today. Yes I made a spreadsheet that breaks down hour by hour in each park. This one I get to blame on both of my parents. lol I have a type A mother that plans for everything and then there is my dad... he makes spreadsheets for his video games. I was doomed from the start =) I think I may need a 12 step program for Disney planning addicts.


On to the yummy stuff:


I was feeling tired and lazy tonight after six loads of laundry so I decided to make calzones.


I decided to go with turkey, olive, and cheddar. They tasted good but, not having to do dishes after made them taste even better. Tune in tomorrow night for Island Chicken.
In kitty news:
Princess B has a birthday tomorrow!!! She will be two. Unfortunately, tomorrow both her and Kinsey are going to the vet to get their vaccinations. I know I'm a cruel parent... but I didn't plan it this way, it just happened. I will however be mean and put a birthday hat on her and take pictures before giving her a can of tuna. One of these days she is going to pee in all of my shoes for revenge.
Have A Happy Night
-Free











No comments:

Post a Comment