Monday, March 29, 2010

Happy Campers

Quote Of The Day:

"I always like to look on the optimistic side of life, but I am realistic enough to know that life is a complex matter"

- Mr. Walt Disney


Pet News:
Yesterday we took Kinsey out to Laguna Lake to go for a swim and play in the dog park. It was such a beautiful day here on the Central Coast. The sun was shinning and there wasn't a cloud in the sky. Laguna Lake is our favorite place to take Kinsey on a nice day. They have a floating dock and its perfect for her to jump into the water. She was one happy and tired puppy by the end of the day.













Raves:

We finally got a Chipotle Grill in San Luis Obispo! It is right in the center of downtown and they are busy. I love Chipotle because the food is fresh, tasty, and you get a lot of bang for your buck. Their burritos are HUGE!


Dan and I have been addicted to Damages on FX. It is currently in its third season and it is awesome. The star of the show is Glenn Close and she plays a methodical lawyer. If you have not seen this show yet. Go rent it because you can't miss it.
My new favorite thing to eat for breakfast is Chocolate Cheerios with soy milk. I was a little skeptical at first but they are so yummy!

Food News:

Last night I made pasta with soy beans, turkey and prosciutto meat balls, and a spinach and almond pesto sauce. It was really good! Tonight I will be making beef stew for dinner and muffins for breakfast. I'll post pictures later.





Job News:

After a year and a half of being unemployed, I finally found a job. Its nothing fancy but at this point a job is a job. I'll be working for a department store which is opening next month. Over the next few weeks we will be setting up the store and unloading truck fulls of product. I was concerned that they would rescind their job offer once they found out that I will be out of town the week of the grand opening. They said that as long as I can work the day of opening it should be ok. I'm really hoping that this is true and I'll be crossing my fingers and toes until I see the schedule for that week. We'll see how it goes...




Have A Happy Night

-Free






















No comments:

Post a Comment