Sunday, February 28, 2010

Mud And Chocolate




Positive Quote of the Day:

God: How do we change the world?

Evan Baxter: One single act of random kindness at a time. -Evan Almighty


Happy Birthday Kinsey!




This morning we took Kinsey to get a new chuck-it for her birthday. It is a lot nicer than the one we had because the handle hadn't been chewed on yet. Once we had the new chuck-it, we were off to Kinsey's favorite doggie park at Laguna Lake. Due to all the rain we had the last few days it was pretty swampie (yes that's a word!). Kinsey was covered in mud and she loved it! When we got home she put on her birthday hat and ate her yummy sprinkled brownie. It is really hard to believe that she is already a year old. Time seems to blow by so fast.


Yes I know the carpet is hairy don't judge!

After we got home from the park I made Cookie Dough Truffles with a recipe that I found on annies-eats.com. I was a little apprehensive about working with chocolate at first but everything went fine.



They are not as pretty as the ones from Annies Eats but they taste pretty good.


The last item of my day was margarita time with my favorite family member. We went to Chili's and had good food, good conversation, and great margaritas =) You just can't beat that!


Any who... Tomorrow is Monday which means it's time to start my diet and exercise program. I purchased my wedding gown almost a year ago because originally we were planning on getting married in May. A lot of stuff has gone on in the last year and I ended up gaining fifty pounds since I bought my dress. I have managed to lose five pounds already but I still have forty-five to go. Now that the count down is at 228days to go, its crunch time. I really love to eat so I'm going to have to work my butt of at the gym and I'm going to have to learn how to cook health food that tastes good. This is going to be a long and hard journey but I'm up for the challenge!

Tomorrow will be full of exercise, chores, and a lot of homework. I can't wait!



Have A Happy Night


-Free


No comments:

Post a Comment