Friday, February 26, 2010

Overview Of My New Blog

So far 2010 has gotten off to a great start! The next couple of years have so much to bring and I'm hoping that this blog will catalog all ups and downs, trials and tribulations, and the fun along the way.

Breakdown of 2010 Events:
  1. Spring 2010 Semester- I started the semester earlier this month and I'm taking a huge load this semester. Over the next four months of the semester I'm sure I'll have moments of joy,anger, anxiety, laughter, and triumphant achievement. You can look forward to rants, raves, and stories of absolute ridiculousness.
  2. Kinsey's First Birthday- This Sunday is my puppy's first birthday and Dan and I have a full day planned just for her.
  3. Nick's Bachelor Party- One of my best friends is getting hitched to one of the most awesome chicks ever in April. For as long as I can remember Nick has looked down on "The M word". But he met that perfect girl for him and before he can say "I Do" we are throwing a bachelor party that will go down in history! I know girls at the bachelor party is a no no but as my guy friends like to put it... I'm not a girl, I'm just a guy with long hair.
  4. Nick & Lisa's Wedding- This will surely be the best wedding I have ever been to. I'm super excited that they have decided that they want me in the wedding party. In the past I have dreaded being a bridesmaid but their wedding is super laid back (Hawaiian dress and sandals) and their is no way I could turn down this opportunity.
  5. The Cruise After Party- A week after Nick and Lisa's wedding, some of us close friends are going to join them on a four day Baja Mexico cruise. It is going to be super fun and some people are going to lose liver function.
  6. Summer Semester- I'll be nearing the home stretch and I'm predicting that there will be a lot of senioritis moments.
  7. Fall Semester-I get to do a 400 hour internship. I'm hoping I can do my internship at San Luis Obispo Drug and Alcohol Services in the Department of Prevention.
  8. Sunset Beach Camping Trip- My friend Robert has organized trips once or twice a year for quite awhile. The last few years busy schedules have gotten in the way of this fun event but Robert is back and I have a feeling that this will be the most fun trip we have ever had.
  9. My Wedding!!!- Dan and I are going to get married October 15th 2010. We have a super super tight budget. I plan on blogging about DIY wedding stuff so it should be pretty fun. The only thing I'm dreading is dealing with my dress.
  10. Christmas- In the last few weeks I have been bitten by the creativity bug. I'm planning on doing crafty projects for gifts this year so I hope you will get to laugh at me trying new things. I know I'm going to be pulling my hair out and laughing at myself a ton.
  11. Our Honeymoon- On January 14th 2011 Dan and I will be leaving for our honeymoon. The first part of our honeymoon will be a Western Caribbean Cruise and then we will be hitting Disney World! The planning process should be interesting to say the least.

Other Topics You Will See In My Blog:

  1. Cooking
  2. Crafting
  3. Positive Quotes
  4. Diet & Exercise
  5. Books
  6. TV Shows
  7. Rants & Raves

If you are reading this, Thanks for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment